Luxury Products Management
3 weeks in June From June 12th to June 30th, 2017
Limited number of participants
Best seller !! Luxury Products Management (for Bachelor, Master, MBA levels)
Cost : Early birds 1 490 euros before April 30, 2017 then 1 700 euros
You will love Paris in the summertime!
ISC Paris has a Summer Session dedicated to Luxury Management, from which international students can benefit from a strong network and partnership with other schools and companies specialized in the field of Luxury Management. With more than 10 years of experience, ISC Paris provides high quality teachings in that field and access to the VIP Luxury World.
This valuable program will :
- Give a strong knowledge about Luxury Management required from a growing number of companies who need managers with specialized skills and understanding of the luxury market;
- Prepare students to the management techniques in Luxury Management and thus help them be adaptable and efficient in the sector;
- Allow students to meet professionals for them to reach and understand the world of Luxury and Fashion.
This three-week program will give students the possibility to gain 6 ECTS credits while studying in Paris, the most visited city in the world, and the capital of Fashion, Luxury and Culture.
Students will enjoy cafes and restaurants throughout the city and explore the artistic and architectural heritage of Paris with visits to world-class museums like the Louvre, the Orsay Museum and the Pompidou Centre, and monuments like the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and Notre-Dame.
Duration: 3 weeks (classes + company visits)
- 2 years of higher education or Bachelor degree, or equivalent
- English proficiency: Complete a TOEIC English exam (minimum score 785), or a TOEFL iBT (minimum score 90)
- Students will be granted 6 ECTS credits for the courses taken during the Summer Session.
Ms Christelle DOMBASI
Incoming Students Manager
Tel: +33 1 40 53 74 14